(ad) Holiday Spanking Gifts
JenniferBrooks
2005-12-21 06:02:51 UTC
Free Spanking Gift with every purchase!!

In case you didn't know, I am including a free spanking gift with every
Hot Spankings order this month and for the month of January! My way of
saying "THANKS!!" for being a Hot Spankings customer. If you would
like a free spanking gift, jump on over to my spanking website (
http://www.hotspankings.com ) and place an order for a video tape, DVD,
spanking magazine, paddle, spanking tattoo's or OTK bumper sticker! I
will send, free to you, a spanking related surprise gift with your
order. No limit, order as many times as you want between now and the
end of January, I will send you something different that you do not own
every time! Pretty neat, eh?? This offer is also good for phone, FAX,
and mailed in orders, so get those orders to me today!
This offer is not valid for streaming time or my Hot Spankings Photo
Club. And speaking of my spanking photo club, it has updated! Come and
check out the new photos!
Happy Holidays to you all. Take care.
Jennifer Brooks
www.hotspankings.com