OT: Goodbye to a dear friend
The Guv'nor
2006-06-07 10:28:13 UTC
Some of you will know Lorraine, (Madelaine Brownlow) from the old days of
New Perspectives R.O.D.

Yesterday, this very special lady passed away. The passage below will give
you an idea why I will miss her so much, and why she was so special.

" I am thinking of a time a few years back. It was the early days of my
business and my PC had died. At 6pm, my phone rang. It was you Lorrie.

It was 4am for you, but you knew it was good time to catch me. You stayed
up, scared that if you went to sleep you would miss me. Even though you were
tired and in pain, you sat with pen and paper asking if there was anything
you could do for me - anyone you could inform."

Farewell my friend. May Heaven offer you the peace, so often denied to you
on Earth.

All my Love
Mike
Alex Birch
2006-06-19 09:56:50 UTC
Post by The Guv'nor
Some of you will know Lorraine, (Madelaine Brownlow) from the old days of
New Perspectives R.O.D.
Mike , first off I'm sorry I have just picked this up but would just like to
extend my sympathy on the loss of such a wonderful friend.

Alex

p/e
The Guv'nor
2006-06-20 08:19:26 UTC
Post by Alex Birch
Post by The Guv'nor
Some of you will know Lorraine, (Madelaine Brownlow) from the old days of
New Perspectives R.O.D.
Mike , first off I'm sorry I have just picked this up but would just like to
extend my sympathy on the loss of such a wonderful friend.
Alex
p/e
Hi Alex,

Many thanks. I still find it hard to believe to be honest

Mike