Happy New Year!
The Guv'nor
2005-12-31 09:44:38 UTC
As I write, there is just over 3 hours of 2005 left. May all of you who post to and read ASRM, have a happy, healthy and safe - New Year!

Mike
Finger on the pulse and an "i On Global Trends"
http://ionglobaltrends.blogspot.com/
As featured on "NewsNow."
Don't be a wanabee, be a "Trendy"
E***@aol.com
2006-01-01 05:29:21 UTC
Post by The Guv'nor
As I write, there is just over 3 hours of 2005 left. May all of you who post to and read ASRM, have a happy, healthy and safe - New Year!
Mike
Finger on the pulse and an "i On Global Trends"
http://ionglobaltrends.blogspot.com/
As featured on "NewsNow."
Don't be a wanabee, be a "Trendy"
I second that.
I also hope 2006 will be a great year for this group with lots of new
posters.

Ed
minxy
2006-01-03 17:23:21 UTC
Post by E***@aol.com
I also hope 2006 will be a great year for this group with lots of new
posters.
and I'll 'third' that! :-) I'll second that! :-)

But I want to be the first to say "This is the year Mike and Mel get
married. YAY!!!!!!!" :-D

Minxy
Alex Birch
2006-01-05 13:32:00 UTC
Post by minxy
But I want to be the first to say "This is the year Mike and Mel get
married. YAY!!!!!!!" :-D
Minxy
Happy New Year to all on ASRM and I too hope Mike and Mels wedding goes off
fantastically !!

Alex