In the news...Ride by bottom slap
PMS6666
2006-02-28 00:36:32 UTC
Man sentenced for ride-by bottom slap

Feb 26, 8:28 AM (ET)

BOGOTA, Colombia, Feb 24 - A Colombian man has been sentenced to four years'
house arrest for slapping a woman's bottom as he rode by her on his bicycle,
sparking debate on whether the punishment fit the crime.

Showing re-enactments of the incident, television news shows were filled on
Friday with legal experts offering opinions about the judgment handed down
earlier in the week by Bogota's district court.

Some said that to confine bicycle messenger Victor Garcia to his home for
four years for smacking Diana Marcela Diaz's buttocks was excessive. Others
said it would deter other men.

One program showed three models having their denim clad bottoms smacked so
hard by a phantom hand it could be clearly heard by television viewers.

The women said that while the punishment seemed extreme, they hoped the case
would mean they would be safer while on foot.

"It happened to me once," one of the models said. "I was walking very
relaxed and a guy rode by on his bicycle and, 'ta!' He smacked me. I took
off my shoe to hit him with it but he was already too far away."

(The work of a SAM, I'll bet.)
--
PMS6666 ***@Spambob.com
An ecstasy is a thing that will not go into words; it feels like music, and
it.
E***@aol.com
2006-03-01 05:05:25 UTC
Post by PMS6666
[...]