One Again for those too thick to understand
The Guv'nor
2006-01-02 13:28:10 UTC
Can I just remind posters that our charter never has and never will, allow
posts relating to spanking of children. There are other forums where such
posts may be welcome - ASRM is not such a place.

http://readystump.algebra.com/~asr/Charter.txt

The following posts are prohibited:

Stories or posts that contain sexually-oriented spanking of children
under 14; stories or posts advocating or implying severe physical or
emotional abuse of children under 14.
Posts that discuss the discipline of r/l children, past, present or
future.

Is that so difficult to understand?

Mike
Daze
2006-01-03 10:12:58 UTC
I happened to have found the news piece posted by PMS intriguing due
to the conundrum US lawmakers have found themselves. Was that the
piece to which you are referring?

Daze