OT: Oi, where's my royalties?!
minxy
2006-03-06 14:51:01 UTC
Wish I'd thought of this first, seems it's the latest fad........

http://www.rezistanz.com/search.php?search=minxy

Hope you are all well my friends.

Minxy
E***@aol.com
2006-03-06 19:19:41 UTC
Post by minxy
Wish I'd thought of this first, seems it's the latest fad........
http://www.rezistanz.com/search.php?search=minxy
Hope you are all well my friends.
Minxy
That was an interesting site.

Ed
The Guv'nor
2006-03-11 05:57:09 UTC
Post by minxy
Wish I'd thought of this first, seems it's the latest fad........
http://www.rezistanz.com/search.php?search=minxy
Hope you are all well my friends.
Minxy
Sheesh Minxy, you should have protected the rights to your name long ago.
You could have made a fortune, and I as your advisor could have got a slice
of the action too:)

Oh by the way, "where the bloody hell are you" (not sure if you will know
what I mean by that!)

Mike
Finger on the pulse and an "i On Global Trends"
http://ionglobaltrends.blogspot.com/
As featured on "NewsNow."
Don't be a wanabee, be a "Trendy"
minxy
2006-03-13 16:08:36 UTC
Post by The Guv'nor
Oh by the way, "where the bloody hell are you" (not sure if you
will know
what I mean by that!)
Mike
I'm here you eejit, No. 69 ........... just a minute, I know your
game, Sonny - you're just after my address so you can come round and
nick the daffs from my front garden.

:-)

Minxy
Alex Birch
2006-03-12 08:00:22 UTC
In article <***@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com>, minxy
says...
Post by minxy
Wish I'd thought of this first, seems it's the latest fad........
http://www.rezistanz.com/search.php?search=minxy
Hope you are all well my friends.
All thats missing are the spank resistanz paddded Minxy knickers! Oh of course
theyre not much use when they get taken..anyway good to see you and hope you are
well.

Alex
--
'They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety.' - Benjamin Franklin
minxy
2006-03-13 16:14:53 UTC
Post by Alex Birch
All thats missing are the spank resistanz paddded Minxy knickers! Oh of course
theyre not much use when they get taken..anyway good to see you and hope you are
well.
Wow, great idea Alex. I must go straight out and patent them. (Although
I'd prefer them to be pink rather than shiny black :-))

Minxy