To AuthoritySong (David)
JenniferBrooks
2006-02-20 09:18:38 UTC
I have wanted to scream this from the roof tops since I met David, and
I am sorry I am doing it after it is too late. So many times I sat down
to write here about how important he is to me, and how utterly and
completely I love him. I want to say it now, so he knows in his heart
that I do love him. I love you David, like I have loved no other. I am
so sorry for all that has transpired between us, and I will miss you
sweet man. I met AuthoritySong (David),on the MSN Spanked Wives and
Girlfriends discussion board in August. I fell in love with him in a
way I have never, ever felt in my entire life. I don't think I ever
really knew before what love felt like until I was with David. We have
been together since then and has been my world. He is a lovely man,
with a big heart, an awesome set of values, a brilliant mind, the total
package. He is adorably cute too. Alas, I have also been a complete and
utter ass to him, and I will regret that for the rest of my life. He
didn't deserve the constant negativity and garbage I kept heaping upon
him, the man is a Saint, because he took it, and took it, and took it,
long after a lesser man would have run screaming for safety. We had
wonderful, wonderful times together, but I also threw us into some of
the worst of times. I managed to screw it all up, and I did it to us,
all by myself.
I am sorry baby, I wish for you only the very best. Know I love you
with all my heart. I hope you have a wonderful life :) I am so sorry
for the pain I have caused you. Know that I would do anything to take
it back, but I know I cannot. I did it, I own it, it is done, and I am
sorry.
I do love you, more than you will ever know.
Love,
Jennifer Brooks
The Guv'nor
2006-02-21 10:39:21 UTC
Jen, my heart and thoughts go out to you. I have no idea what may have
happened, other than what you have said in this post, but I do know from
experience what a kind, warm person you are. Even though we have never met
or communicated other than by email, those traits come through very
strongly.

Take care.

Mike.
Daze
2006-02-21 11:04:54 UTC
Wow...reading this makes my heart ache....wow.

Daze
The tragedy of life is not death; it is what we allow to die within us
while we are alive.
Jennifer Brooks
SG
2006-02-25 10:26:25 UTC
Jennifer, I am sorry that you are experiencing such heartbreak, my heart
goes out to you.

SG