ot storms in Australia
E***@aol.com
2006-03-20 19:27:46 UTC
I read on AOL news that there were some damaging storms in Northern
Australia.
I hope all of the readers and posters from Northern Australia are ok.

Ed
Daze
2006-03-21 02:42:22 UTC
And, due to the nature of the business I am in, please send those
storms my way as they will only help make matters much better for me
:-)

Daze
Ed
The Guv'nor
2006-03-21 09:56:41 UTC
Post by E***@aol.com
I read on AOL news that there were some damaging storms in Northern
Australia.
I hope all of the readers and posters from Northern Australia are ok.
Ed
Hi Ed,
Many thanks for your kind thoughts.

Although Larry, devastated our banana and sugar industry, there were very
few casualties and so far, no fatalities.

Still, it will take a long time for the region to recover.

One point of interest. Prime Minister John Howard was giving an interview on
talk back radio when his mobile phone rang - turned out it was George Bush.

All the best
Mike
Finger on the pulse and an "i On Global Trends"
http://ionglobaltrends.blogspot.com/
As featured on "NewsNow."
Don't be a wanabee, be a "Trendy"
Alex Birch
2006-03-23 16:34:53 UTC
Post by The Guv'nor
One point of interest. Prime Minister John Howard was giving an interview
on talk back radio when his mobile phone rang - turned out it was George
Bush.
I bet it was a wrong number. Bush was trying to talk to 'Howard the Horse'
about how to run a country!! <g>

http://www.earlemu.com/howard.html

Alex
RICK
2006-03-27 02:52:01 UTC
Im in FL, are you really into SPANKING????