In the news, follow-up
PMS6666
2005-11-16 19:04:51 UTC
Strippers Busted For Client's Birthday Spanking
Paddle Must Be Destroyed

POSTED: 9:26 am MST November 16, 2005

LITTLE ROCK -- The case of the spanking strippers has been settled with a
plea deal.

A patron of the Sensations Night Club Three in Jacksonville, Ark.,
complained he was spanked with a big wooden paddle on his birthday. And it
hurt.

Three dancers and two other employees of the club have pleaded guilty to
disorderly conduct. Second-degree battery charges against the dancers were
dismissed.

The patron, a truck driver, said the paddling left his backside bruised. The
judge in the case has now ordered the paddle destroyed, so it can't be sold
for a profit.

The prosecutor suggested the strip club offer cake and ice cream instead of
birthday spankings.
--
PMS6666 ***@Spambob.com
I once thought I'd like to learn how to play the organ, but it was just a
pipe dream.
E***@aol.com
2005-11-17 00:02:55 UTC
Post by PMS6666
[...]
Thanks for the update. It was an interesting settlement.
It is a shame the dancers and employees had to be charged with anything
if the spanking was consented to by the truck driver

Ed
PMS6666
2005-11-17 14:21:43 UTC
Here is the original post, for those that missed it.

Ark. strippers arrested after alleged spanking

Updated July 11, 2005, 10:50 a.m. ET

JACKSONVILLE, Ark. (AP) - Three strippers and two nightclub managers have
been arrested for allegedly spanking a trucker at his 31st birthday bash and
severely bruising his backside.

After his friends paid $25, Keith Lowery was handcuffed and spanked with a
3-foot-long paddle and a belt while one of the strippers restrained his head
with her legs, investigators with the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office said.

Kelly Eslick, 21, a stripper at Sensations nightclub in Jacksonville
admitted to police that she used a paddle drilled with holes for less air
resistance while the two other dancers, Lisa Nolen, 23, and Charlene Smith,
23, used the belt.

The three women were charged with misdemeanor battery, and they and two
other club employees - James Daugherty, 31, and Dena Mitchell, 30 - were
charged with participating in an obscene performance at a live public show,
a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

Daugherty had planned to have patrons sign a waiver releasing the club from
liability, but investigators said the club has agreed to discontinue all
spankings. All five club employees were arraigned Friday, then released
after receiving an Aug. 4 court date in Pulaski County District Court.
--
PMS6666 ***@Spambob.com
I plead contemporary insanity.
pipe dream.
toyroy , _exercise@lara.pathlink.com, _die_anyway.com@lara.pathlink.com
2005-11-20 06:15:04 UTC
You just don't care what they did to this guy, while calling it a spanking, do
you? Any semblance of consent at all, whether informed or not, is license enough
to humiliate, injure, maim, or kill, and any complaint after the fact is
whining, right?

Roy
Ed
Tony Elka
2005-11-20 07:08:27 UTC
Post by toyroy , ***@lara.pathlink.com, ***@lara.pathlink.com
You just don't care what they did to this guy, while calling it a spanking, do
you? Any semblance of consent at all, whether informed or not, is license enough
to humiliate, injure, maim, or kill, and any complaint after the fact is
whining, right?
Depends. It might have been a heavier scene than he bargained for, but
he also might have exaggerated the severity, on the advice of his
attorney, in the hopes of a nice large cash settlement from the club's
owners.

Did he go to the hospital immediately after the paddling? Did a doctor
testify that he sustained permanent damage from it?

I'd have to know the answers to these questions and a few others before
coming to a conclusion.

Tony
toyroy , _exercise@lara.pathlink.com, _die_anyway.com@lara.pathlink.com
2005-11-20 18:38:01 UTC
To start with, I don't know if the trucker is a spanko or not; his buds paid for
this gag, for his birthday.

In his initial report to the sheriff, the trucker indicated that he appealed to
two different managers present, to stop the paddlings/beltings. Both
acknowledged hearing him, and refused to interfere with the procedings.

He claimed he was unable to drive for something like three days. As far as I
know, the trucker never sued anyone involved. This was strictly a criminal case.

Roy

In article <shadowlane-***@news.newsguy.com>, Tony Elka
says...
Tony
Tony Elka
2005-11-20 20:19:45 UTC
Post by toyroy , ***@lara.pathlink.com, ***@lara.pathlink.com
To start with, I don't know if the trucker is a spanko or not; his buds paid for
this gag, for his birthday.
In his initial report to the sheriff, the trucker indicated that he appealed to
two different managers present, to stop the paddlings/beltings. Both
acknowledged hearing him, and refused to interfere with the procedings.
He claimed he was unable to drive for something like three days. As far as I
know, the trucker never sued anyone involved. This was strictly a criminal case.
Roy
Roy,

I also don't know if it was only a criminal case or not, but a civil
suit could still be in the works. The groundwork for one has been
prepared nicely.

I've seen some pretty hardcore canings, whippings and paddlings over the
last 20 years and not one of them would have prevented any adult I've
ever known from sitting down for three days.

Maybe a judicial caning in Singapore or the sorts of lashings given in
Muslim countries, but I seriously doubt that this trucker received that
level of severity from a few dancers in a club.

If I had to guess, I'd go with he's a whining baby that can't take a
joke.

Tony

"The bee bit my bottom! Now my bottoms big!"
-Homer Simpson
meri
2005-12-01 13:15:39 UTC
IMVeryHO he thought something kinky would be a thrill. And ended up
with more then he bargained for. However If the spankers were
familiar with spanking, (giving or receiving) they should have known
that too hard a spanking on a non spanko just out for a lark would get
them in trouble. They got carried away with their power trip and fun.
They were'nt in a consesual/nonconsensual scene. They were playing
with a beginner. They egged each other on and were mean. No other
word for it. I'd love to give them a non consesnsual spanking. Unless
they would like it. :)
In a way he asked for it. But assuming he was a nilla beginner, he
didn't know what he was getting into. I suspect/hope that if he had
wandered into a spanking party that someone would have stopped it much
sooner, realizing from his reaction that he was getting more then he
asked for.
Wood is very painful. I doubt he couldn't drive for three days. But I
think he was mad and humiliated to be restrained and angry that they
didn't listen to him and stop. He wanted to punish them, and stop them
doing it to anyone else.
Actually, as spankos, we should be grateful for the sentance they were
given. I don't think that as a group we are in favor of getting a nilla
in restrainsts and dishing out a paddleing, continueing way beyond
where they should have , and ignoring his pleas that they stop. At
least i'm not.
My kink gets enough 'licks' without some jerk women taking out their
bullying tendencies on some idiot out for a thrill. Anyone who
spanks a non spanko beyond what they beg for is a bully. And I dont'
want them associated with my kink.
toyroy , _exercise@lara.pathlink.com, _die_anyway.com@lara.pathlink.com
2005-12-08 13:17:47 UTC
There are far too many truly sadistic jerks out there, who give adult
spanking-for-fun a bad reputation. My (tongue-in-cheek) thoughts for all of this
story's perps, from the club owner, down to the very un-professional paddlers:

Beat on the brat
Beat on the brat
Beat on the brat with a baseball bat
Oh yeah, oh yeah, uh- oh
What can you do?
What can you do?
With a brat like that always on your back
What can you lose?

from Beat on the Brat, by The Ramones

toyroy lite. Better taste. Less threatening.
Red HOT Video
2005-12-21 04:21:47 UTC
Post by Tony Elka
If I had to guess, I'd go with he's a whining baby that can't
take a joke associated with my kink.
That would be my guess as well.

~ Greg

----------------------
Red HOT Video!
www.bunbeatingfun.com
We spank real bad girls...
for real.
toyroy , _exercise@lara.pathlink.com, _die_anyway.com@lara.pathlink.com
2005-12-22 11:16:38 UTC
Sounds like you'd both rather be spanking Bald Knob truckers.

Roy

In article <***@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, Red HOT
Video says...