Bad spanking party experience
toyroy , _exercise@lara.pathlink.com, _die_anyway.com@lara.pathlink.com
2005-11-30 21:42:31 UTC
I had a bad party experience some time ago, and I'm still trying to find out WHY
it happened. This is really an open letter, asking for information on why this
was done. I'm NOT looking to sue anyone, or cause anyone grief.

If you wish to contact me privately, I can be reached at ***@hotmail.com

Roy
GrumpyOldPapa
2005-12-07 05:56:13 UTC
Post by toyroy , ***@lara.pathlink.com, ***@lara.pathlink.com
I had a bad party experience some time ago, and I'm still trying to find out WHY
it happened. This is really an open letter, asking for information on why this
was done. I'm NOT looking to sue anyone, or cause anyone grief.
Lots of people have bad expoereinces at parties, but you don't give us
enough information to be helpful. What happened and what was your
reaction to it? Was it a misunderstanding or actual brutality?

Papa
toyroy , _exercise@lara.pathlink.com, _die_anyway.com@lara.pathlink.com
2005-12-07 23:53:00 UTC
My post was for those who already know what I was referring to.

Roy

In article <***@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
GrumpyOldPapa says...