ad: Hot Spankings has new updates
JenniferBrooks
2006-04-06 18:30:44 UTC
Hot Spankings has updated!

Click on the following link to see the new spanking photos!

http://hotspankings.com/updates.htm

Happy Spanking,
Jennifer Brooks
JenniferBrooks
2006-04-11 07:00:08 UTC
Super Spanking Sale!

All videos and DVD's featuring Jennifer Brooks are on sale at the very
special price of only $15 each! For a limited time only! No limit,
order now before this incredible special is gone, gone, gone!!

JENNIFER BROOKS Videos and DVD's (note, not all titles are available on
DVD)

Spanking Video #01 Lustful Lingerie Lecture
Spanking Video #02 Andy's First Spanking
Spanking Video #04 Spanked, Paddled, and Tawsed DVD available
Spanking Video #05 Some Like It Hard
Spanking Video #06 Jennifer's Playroom
Spanking Video #07 Schoolboy Fantasy
Spanking Video #08 Birthday Spankings
Spanking Video #09 Women Spanking Men Preview 1
Spanking Video #13 Lingerie Shoplifter
Spanking Video #15 Schoolroom Discipline
Spanking Video #16 The Peeping Tom
Spanking Video #19 Mistress of Discipline
Spanking Video #20 Women Spanking Men Preview 2 DVD Available
Spanking Video #31 Jennifer Gets It DVD Available
Spanking Video #38 Men Spanking Girls Preview DVD Available
Spanking Video #50 Jennifer Gets Spanked DVD Available
Spanking Video #53 Naughty Boy Lecture DVD Available

You can order these spanking tapes using my online shopping cart, by
calling my 24 hour order line, FAXING your order to me at the number
below, or mailing in your order! It is easy!! You can email me too at
my email address below :) I am the only one who listens to the phone
messages, reads mail, or reads the FAX, so your information is very,
very safe :)

Jennifer Brooks
http://www.hotspankings.com
Brooks Applications