ot Saint Patrick's Day
E***@aol.com
2006-03-15 05:36:53 UTC
I wish all the readers and posters a Happy Saint Patrick's Day on March
17.
I wonder if anyone has ever used a green paddle with the business end
shaped like a shamrock to administer a Saint Patrick's Day spanking?

Ed
The Guv'nor
2006-03-15 10:22:42 UTC
Post by E***@aol.com
I wish all the readers and posters a Happy Saint Patrick's Day on March
17.
I wonder if anyone has ever used a green paddle with the business end
shaped like a shamrock to administer a Saint Patrick's Day spanking?
Ed
Thanks Ed. And a great one for you and your loved ones.

Mike
Finger on the pulse and an "i On Global Trends"
http://ionglobaltrends.blogspot.com/
As featured on "NewsNow."
Don't be a wanabee, be a "Trendy"
GrumpyOldPapa
2006-03-16 00:22:56 UTC
I wish all the readers and posters a Happy Saint Patrick's Day on March 17.
I wonder if anyone has ever used a green paddle with the business end
shaped like a shamrock to administer a Saint Patrick's Day spanking?
<<<

It would be kind of hard to make one that would work. The four leaves
would be fine, but the stems would tend to break on impact, leaving the
potential for injuries difficult to explain to the paramedics.

Papa
(who is entirely too practical-minded today)
GrumpyOldPapa

Mist
2006-03-17 10:07:37 UTC
Post by E***@aol.com
I wish all the readers and posters a Happy Saint Patrick's Day on March
17.
Thanks.
Post by E***@aol.com
I wonder if anyone has ever used a green paddle with the business end
shaped like a shamrock to administer a Saint Patrick's Day spanking?
Yep. Nice impressions too. ;-)

Mist
.