partialy off topic plumper butts
E***@aol.com
2005-11-30 04:55:00 UTC
Since mostof us are interested in bottoms I thought I would tell you
about a feature that was in my newspaper today. The title was "
Injected meds are less effective with plumper butts, study says"
The article said people with large butts were not getting the proper
doses from injections because the needles are not long enough to reach
the target zone.

Ed
GrumpyOldPapa
2005-12-07 06:04:44 UTC
Since most of us are interested in bottoms I thought I would tell you about a feature that was in my newspaper today. The title was " Injected meds are less effective with plumper butts, study says" The article said people with large butts were not getting the proper doses from injections because the needles are not long enough to reach the target zone. <<<
Sounds like badly trained technicians to me. The proper place to give
an intramuscular injection in the buttocks is on the upper, outer
quadrant. If the person giving the injection does it properly, the
needle will go into a muscle, regardnless of the amount of fat on the
buttock.

Some women will pull up their panties to offer a portion of the inner
buttocks area for an injection. This is bad for two reasons:

First, if the woman is overweight, the medicine is likely to be
injected into a layer of fat instead of muscle and will take longer to
reach the bloodstream.

Second, injecting into the lower, inner portion of a buttock is more
likely to result in grazing or even cutting the sciatic nerve, which
can result in extreme lower body pain and even paralysis.

Papa