(ad) 7 new Spanking DVD's (M/F, F/F and F/M)
JenniferBrooks
2006-02-01 22:31:45 UTC
I have just released 7 of my hottest selling videos onto DVD, and they
are available now. These videos do play on European systems too, so you
overseas folks can buy them with confidence! The 7 new spanking DVD's
are:
#50 "Jennifer Brooks gets Spanked" (Male spanks female, me!!)
#51 "Charles in Charge" Male spanks 2 bad girls!
#52" Caned and Paddled Schoolgirls" Male spanks 2 naughty girls!
#53 "Naughty Boy Lecture" Jennifer Brooks scolds the viewer.
#56 "Over Auntie Janet's Lap" Female spanks female. Janet Beckwith, AKA
Veronica Lord spanks 2 naughty little brats!
#57 "Canes and Straps, English Style" Female spanks male.Belinda Clark
spanks a very naughty boy.
#58 " The Humiliated Boyfriend" Lots of great female spanking male
punishment!
And of course, all these wonderful titles are also available on VHS,
and also on PAL and SECAM Format for our overseas customers.
Point your web browser to:
http://www.hotspankings.com and see all the new DVD's and new photos!

HotSpankings has updated everyone, come see the new photos!
HTTP://WWW.HOTSPANKINGS.COM
2006 is here, and to jump start it with
something totally different and fun I will be adding a personally
signed and
autographed 8x10 photo of myself (Jennifer Brooks) in every order made
between now and the end of February (Yes, I have extended this special
deal through this month, since so many of you whined that they didn't
get their orders in on time, big grin!!!). These 8x10's will be
collectors items,
as I will autograph and sign them personally, to you. This is an
additional
spanking surprise on top of the FREE SPANKING GIFT I am already adding
every order!! Run, don't walk, to www.hotspankings.com right now to
get
your free spanking gift and your free personally signed and autographed

8x10. You know you have been good this last year, so get something
fantastic
for yourself!! No need to remind me about the freebies, I am including
them
with every order and I won't forget, big grin!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
Love, Jennifer Brooks

You can also send check, money order, credit card or cash to me to
order any
items you see on the website, just use the address below. Free spanking

stuff offer is not good for the Hot Spankings Photo Club or the
Streaming
Theater, sorry.

Brooks Applications
PO Box 675750
Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067

FAX your credit card orders to me 24 hours a day at:
858-759-2226

Or call your credit card orders in to me 24 hours a day at:
858-759-8706

Any questions, email me directly at:
***@hotspankings.com
Mike Hitchen
2006-02-03 09:28:05 UTC
These look great Jen!

All the best for the new year to you!

Finger on the pulse and an "i On Global Trends"
http://ionglobaltrends.blogspot.com/
As featured on "NewsNow."
Don't be a wanabee, be a "Trendy"
JenniferBrooks
2006-02-07 03:18:20 UTC
Thanks Mike, Happy New Year to you as well :)
Hugs,
Jennifer Brooks
www.hotspankings.com